WE SERVE THREE PRIMARY CLIENT SITUATIONS
The Successful Gen X'er
You have enjoyed success, both professionally and financially. You have reached a point where you realize the complexities of investment, tax, estate, education, and future retirement issues. You are seeking objective advice.
You are contemplating the feasibility of a partial or full retirement. You are seeking advice about the sustainability of future income, taxation, Social Security claiming strategies, etc. In short, is a major change feasible?
WELCOME TO OFM WEALTH
This website describes who we are, the services we provide, and identifies the clients for whom our services are most appropriate. OFM Wealth has been honored to work with many clients for many years, in some cases, decades. We know we’re not the right place for everyone, but where there is a fit, we commit to placing clients’ needs first on their financial journey.Sam Ogrizovich, CFP®President, Senior Wealth Manager
Customer Satisfaction According to Survey
Collective Years of Wealth Manager Experience
Proprietary Products Sold
CFP® Professional Oversight of Client Accounts
Our Client Experience
- We Get Acquainted
- Discussion of your Goals, Objectives, and History
- Review of Your Financial Information
- Identify Work to be Completed
- Fee and Service Discussion
- Client Meeting to Discuss Financial Strategies That Meet Your Objectives. Next, a Meeting is Set to Implement Your Financial Plan.
- Reviews of Your Investment Accounts, Tax Planning, Processing of Income Requests, Coordination with CPA and Attorneys, Proactive Client Contact
- OFM Wealth Team Builds Financial Strategies for Your Investment, Tax, Retirement, Estate, etc. needs
- Review of Financial Plan and Implementation of Action Items
- Schedule Meetings/Calls to Review Your Investment, Tax, Estate, Retirement Income, Education Issues
- Includes Investment Perfomance, Discussion of Changes in Your Financial and/or Personal Situation, etc.
10709 West 159th Street Orland Park, IL 60467